The company personnel policies is contained in involvement of students graduated from the National Aviation Academy to the work in civil aviation and the formation (build-up) the personnel of national staff from the most capable and talented students, creating a strong and disciplined team.
In this regard, the company sends its employees on primary training courses and refresher courses for each type of aircraft in foreign countries.
SWHS announces the vacancies on flight and technical staff and invites you to participate in this contest.
For those who wish to participate in the contest, please submit the documents to following address:
AZ 1104, Zabrat -2, airport.
Required documents for participation:
- ID card
- Fluency in Russian and Azeri languages
- English level certificate (preferably Level 4 )
- Health certificate
- Service record (not working – inquiry from a residence).
- Military ID
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
LATEST JOBS OPENINGS
“Silk Way Helicopter Services“ LLC looking for Sikorsky S-92A and Leonardo AW139 helicopter pilots for offshore work in Azerbaijan.
- Licence – ATPL (H) / CPL (H)
- Current medical certificate appropriate for license
- Current type rating on contract aircraft
- Current instrument rating on contract aircraft
- English language Proficiency – Level 4 or above
- Crew resource management (CRM) training
- Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET)
- Dangerous Goods Awareness
- Any experience related to offshore flight will be considered an asset.
- Total hours helicopter – not less than 3,000
- Total hours in command – 1,500
- Total hours in command – multi-engine – 1,200
- Total hours in command on contract type – 100
- Total hours helicopter – not less than 500
- Total hours on multi-engine aircraft – 500
- Total hours in command – 100
- Total hours on contract type – 50
Note: you must submit proof of flight hours to be considered for this position. For application please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Phone: (+99412) 437-40-49